Eyebrows are an essential feature of our face. Suppose the eyebrows are not beautiful; the face shape changes.
So those who are beauty conscious, even if the size of the eyebrows is not right, make it look gorgeous. But after some time, the eyebrow melts in the face of adversity.
So there is no alternative to waterproof eyebrows to keep eyebrows straight.
Here are some steps you can take to make your eyebrow waterproof.
Step 1: Oil-Controlling Face Powder
Due to the presence of oil on the skin, the eyebrow melts as the makeup melts.
Here are some tips to help you get rid of this problem-
- Before applying makeup, you should use face oil-absorbing face powder well.
- Apply face powder well on the eyebrows area.
- Massage until the powder is well mixed. As soon as it blends, it will help make the makeup last.
Step 2: Applying Pomade and Water Proof Gel
Now start applying the pomade and try to fill up softly.
Would you please try to do lighter feathery strokes?
Eyebrow pomade and the angled brow brush help to trace out the final shape of the eyebrow. Next, mix the waterproof gel and the eyebrow pomade.
Now take the pomade with an eyebrow brush, dip it directly into the waterproof gel, and then into the pomade kind of mix together.
Step 3: Concealer
- At first, draw a three-pronged trident thing on your forehead.
- Use the big concealer brush to shape the top of that brow. You can use it to erase any imperfections and straighten out those lines.
- The next part is essential. You can use a big brush and concealer in the middle to erase the inner part of those brows you want to soften like a shadow. So take a blender ball and round it under some water to make it soft.
- In this part, take a small concealer brush and clean up the bottom edge. It gives you a sharp line.
Step 4: Angle Brush and Pomade
Draw individual teeny tiny hair. So this is what’s going to make it look natural. Try to recreate the look of individual hairs.
So you are drawing them in the same direction that your hair would grow, use a light touch, and keep layering and going over until you’re happy with the look.
Step 5: Micro pencil
In this step, you have to recreate that hair, that brushstroke looks in places where it might look too much block, but you don’t want to look like a block.
So you have to shape it beautifully with the help of a micro pencil.
Step 6: Finishing Spray
No makeup is complete without a spray. Good quality spray makeup helps to stay perfect for a long time.
So use a good quality spray after applying eye makeup. You can also use an eyebrow sealer.
To sum up, beautiful, attractive eyebrows will help you to be more attractive. So you have to buy the best eye makeup.
Buy makeup that is easy to use and easy to remove. You have to choose an eyebrow pencil to match the color of your skin.
And, of course, you should buy good quality waterproof eyebrow makeup. “Life is good when your brows are on point.”