Firstly we have to know the human hair type to answer this question. Hair types depend on hair follicles, which could be different shapes and sizes for individuals.
The oval and twisted oval follicle is responsible for Wavy or curly hair.
There are four significant types of hair depending on the texture, and every type parts by three subgroups.
- Type 1: Straight (1A, 1B, 1C).
- Type 2: Wavy (2A, 2B, 2C).
- Type 3: Curly (3A, 3B, 3C).
- Type 4: Coily/Kinky (1A, 4B, 4C).
Here, the number presents types or shapes of hair, and the letter describes the amount of curl or straightness.
Here Subgroup of every type, “A” is the most comprehensive, “B” is medium, and “C” is the tightest curl.
What is Type 2B/C?
According to this chart, 2 is the lightest version of curly. According to this chart, 2 is the lightest version of curly.
- Type 2A – the slight waves
- Type 2B – root is straight, but hair ends a slightly bit curled.
- Type 2C – it is wavy from the root to the end.
So, 2B/C is “S” shaped wavy hair.
Now we will try to Illustrate the Combination of Wavy hair and whether a Short haircut looks good.
Combination of Type 2B/C and Short Haircut
Wavy hair and short haircut are “Good” and very popular in the present era. Many iconic celebrities and stars love to apply short haircuts to their hair.
Short hairstyles are not a new concept, and it was famous for a long time in the 1920s when Flapper Girls was a fashion icon.
Cropped looks and short hairstyles were very popularized in the 1960s by impish fashion models Twiggy.
Of this versatility and popularity, modern celebrities are also applying this iconic hairstyle. Katy Perry is one of them. For his 2B type hair, Kety Perry used platinum color, Blonde Bob.
Not only that but there are also many Hollywood stars. Millie with Bobby Brown, Lily Collins with Choppy Tousled Hair, Lawrence’s Asymmetrical Bob Hairstyle, Chin Length – Bob with Side Parting, and Taylor Swift with Retro Short Curls is living a successful example of good combination wavy (2B/C) and short haircut.
Every hair combination is good. Just take it easy and remove negativity from the brain.
“Yes” Type 2B/C Hair And Short Haircut – Good Combination
2B/C or wavy hair and a short haircut is a brilliant combination. There are many valid reasons behind that. There is a list of wavy points, and a short haircut is a good combination.
- Easy to take care of and brush.
- Looks attractive with any hair texture.
- It looks younger and feels sassier.
- The Head Feels lighter, and hair roots get more lift.
- Short haircuts are very healthy and good for hair.
- For cutting dead ends off, the hair looks fuller.
- During summer, short-wavy combinations are very cool.
- It gives a unique look but is stylish and straightforward.
- Short hair gives a polished look, more professionalism, and confidence.
- It is fun when it’s movement around the face and bounces better.
- Coloring hair is cheap, and fewer hair beauty products are needed.
- I need less time to get ready for an outing, and it’s flattering.
- The combination creates sexy vintage vibes like Taylor Swift.
- Short haircuts are timeless fashion from the last century.
- It has a natural texture and does not need maintenance regularly.
Best Hairstyle for Wavy (2B/C) Hair
Naturally, wavy hair has good volume and texture, making it easy to style. Wavy hair is fantastic.
It looks great in every short hairstyle.
Before installing this hairstyle, consider hair density, face shape, and overall look. Then, you will find a good combination of short wavy haircuts.
Below is a few exclusive looks for short haircut for your wavy hair:
Blunt Bob: Sofia Coppola made this iconic cut famous, becoming her signature look. For any formal occasion like an office or university presentation, a haircut is unique and good. This cut can feature your uniform length and blunt ends.
For informal occasions, doing some curling iron gives you a perfect look. Low maintenance hairstyle for women, this one is the best, trendy, and modern.
You can also try this hairstyle with a blunt fringe, or you can choose a grown-out boundary.
Peek-A-Boo: This is one of the most trendy eye-cover-up hairstyles known as peek-a-boo, and for guys, it’s called Emo Bang. Peek-a-boo is ideal for highlighting and looks bold and sexy.
Applying this to your wavy hair, you look timid, shy, and seductive. In the year the 1940s, Hollywood star Veronica Lake popularized this hairstyle.
Shag Cut: This is the ideal cut for thick wavy hair. For a stylish and fashionable finish, you have a layered fringe cut on the forehead.
You can layer all overhead rounded, and your natural wave gives a very attractive, unique, and modern look.
Shaggy Wavy: This haircut is chill and very modern. This hairstyle with bangs makes your neck elongated, and your eyes pop and look sexy.
After applying this one, your hair stays frizz-free and hydrated for a long time.
Wavy Inverted Bob: In Hollywood, this haircut is too trendy among women actors. Front to back, the length becomes more prolonged, and the design looks flattering and elongating.
In addition, daily styling is easy and low maintenance.
Including these, you can also try Wavy Pixie Cuts, Short Thick Wavy Hair, Short Fine Wavy Hair, Short Wavy Blonde Hair, Short Wavy Brown Hair, and Short, Wavy Black Hair haircut well.
Wavy (2B/C) Hair And Short Haircut – Tips for Look Good Combination
The haircut is versatile for every person, and the application process is different.
You should follow these tips and tricks for the perfect combination of wavy and short haircuts while applying this short haircut to wavy hair.
- Prepare your hair with conditioner before applying a haircut.
- Use some thickening gel and make it wet enough; never blow dry.
- Do not use too many hair products or useless products.
- Regularly moisturizing it, short hair tends to be oilier.
- For the wave, the body applies volumizing hair mousse.
- Avoid hot showers; use warm water for shampoo and conditioning.
- Before going to bed at night, put your hair in buns.
- Without a hairdryer, dry it naturally.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or finger.
In the final analysis, wavy or 2B/C hair is naturally best for any haircut. Whan, we combine wavy hair with a short haircut, then you get a great look, and it is good.
That way, not the present era, it is a trending fashion.