Beautiful, healthy, and bright hair is desirable for everyone. To keep your hair healthy and shiny, you may have to regularly conditioner your hair.
Hair is usually of different types, such as oily hair, dry hair, and mixed hair.
Hair products should be used by understanding the kind of hair. I used shampoo and conditioner on my hair.
But the condition of my hair was getting worse day by day. Chemically made shampoo and conditioner are not the safest for hair.
After many attempts, I was able to make my hair shine beautifully. So I’m going to share my journey of getting beautiful shiny hair.
So let’s listen to my story:
The Story Before Getting Beautiful Hair without a Conditioner:
I had no shortage of care to keep my hair beautiful and healthy. But day by day, the condition of my hair was getting worse.
I used different brands of shampoo. But there is no improvement without deterioration. I was very disappointed to see my friends having beautiful thick hair.
Friends advised me to use a conditioner.
After using conditioner, my hair shifts poor and frizzy. The conditioner also disappointed me!
After Using the Conditioner, My Problem
My hair is losing moisture after using conditioner, and using it makes my hair sticky and oily.
The problem of dandruff in the hair was increasing, and the loss was growing. You may imagine what happened to me!
I WON! Yes, I won.
My journey to success was not effortless. It was a great fight and a long time to find the best solution to these problems.
What did I do to solve my hair problem?
Stop Hair Conditioner
At first, I stopped using the conditioner. I started using natural ingredients instead of conditioners.
Milk and Lemon Juice Pack
I got the best results using this pack. Citric acid is essential for hair. The ingredients in lemon remove dandruff and stop hair loss, making hair bright, silky, and vibrant.
The ingredients in milk nourish the hair follicles. I used this pack every three days.
The way I used this pack of milk and lemon:
- First, mix one teaspoon of lemon juice well with one cup of milk.
- Then you have to massage the roots of the hair well.
- After complete packing, you should wait until it is dry.
- Finally, you have to wash your hair with good-quality shampoo.
I used Dove shampoo on my hair. It was good for my hair. It would be best if you chose a suitable shampoo for your hair.
Yogurt, Honey, and Egg Yolks
I used this pack one day a week. It worked as a natural conditioner.
The way I used to:
- First, mix one glass of yogurt, two tablespoons of honey, and one egg yolk.
- Then the mixture is uniform; apply it to the hair. Then wash and dry the hair well.
It helps to lengthen my hair.
Changing the Brand of Shampoo Every Three Months
Many people think that shampooing is good for hair. Yes, It’s good, but you should shampoo according to some rules.
Studies have shown that changing the shampoo every three months solves the hair problem.
Every shampoo has different kinds of chemical elements which are essential to your hair. Regular changing shampoo fills the gaps and improves the hair.
Take Care of the Proper Way
Dirty hair never becomes oily. So I used to apply oil on clean hair before shampooing.
The hair looked much shinier because of the oil before shampooing.
Regular oil massage
Everyday use of mustard oil has gotten rid of all the hair problems. Mustard oil contains anti-fungal ingredients that relieve dandruff and itching.
The use of mustard oil has strengthened my hair and removed dandruff, and kept my hair moisturized.
First, I want to give credit to where the young women of the village who inspired me.
Huang Lo in China their hair is incredibly long; it’s super healthy and super shiny. They used rice water.
So I will jump right into the recipe because I know why you are reading my blog. You want to shake the rice water a lot, which will help with all nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
Rice water contains antioxidants, minerals, vitamin B and E amino acids, and inositol.
So inositol is the essential aspect of rice water.
It’s super important because it helps repair damaged hair and also helps to expedite the hair growth process.
- Firstly, I want to take half a cup of rice.
- You’re going to want to put it in a bowl; also, you can use any race that you want. You can use white rice, brown rice, basmati, or other rice.
- Gently apply the rice to your scrub and red from all the dirt and impurities.
- Now you’re going to take some sealed containers. So you like to use mason jars. If you don’t have mason jars, you can use a Tupperware container. It will give you an outstanding result.
- So you should carefully transfer the rice from the bowl into the jar. And finally, fill up with water and close tightly.
You can use this water before the shower.
I start by sectioning my hair. After choosing the first section, I focus on the roots of my hair. So I take my spray bottle, spray the roots, and then move on to the hair shaft.
I spared and then massaged my scalp hair, which helped my hair to absorb all of the rice water. Massaging your scalp like that helps increase circulation, which will also help you grow faster.
I leave it in my hair for 15 minutes. I used fermented rice water. You would let the rice water sit on your counter for 12 or 24 hours, and then use the rice water as a Heron’s.
So unless you are super impatient, I highly recommend you use fermented rice water.
Which I used to avoid
- Never use shampoo directly without wetting the hair well.
- It would be best if you did not try to clean the dirt by rubbing your head hard.
- You should not wipe the hair with a towel or towel after washing.
- Avoid excessive combing or brushing of hair.
- Never use soap on hair. Soap Alkalis make hair rough.
I hope you will benefit from my beautiful hair story. Just as you have to take care of your skin to get beautiful skin, you also need the care to get healthy, beautiful, and shiny hair.
You must ensure a good eating habits and adequate sleep.
It will be the best way to maintain the right beauty of your hair. So if you follow the rules, you can also get beautiful shiny hair without conditioner.