Hair color is a great way to change personality and look attractive. To coloring hair, there are many elements used like bleach powder, developer, and dye.
You will be surprised to know that hair dye contains over 5000 chemicals. For hair dyeing, L’Oreal is too famous in the hairstyle world.
L’oreal casting and L’Oreal excellence are both products belonging to L’OrealGroup. L’Oreal products are ammonia-free and give excellent quality hair color.
For a quick makeover, semi-permanent creme gloss is perfect; loreal casting is one of them. It is an ammonia-free, super soft, glossy, long-lasting hair dye with more than thirty shades.
The color tone doesn’t lose up to 6 weeks. It is a hair-friendly product that, in limited use, never damages hair. It is designed to change natural color darker or brighten massively or according to color shades.
Being a semi-permanent hair color fundamentally never changes hair color or texture so that this color will remove after a time.
It is a complete gray hair coverage solution not only but stubborn grays also. It has a Pro-Keratin complex, and the triple protection system saves hair color for eight weeks.
Its exclusive chemicals give hair a soft texture, shine, and tones. Loreal excellence is a mega package of nourished hair, multi-tonal color result, and care for scalp & hair.
The main differences between the L’Orealcasting and the L’Oreal Excellence are below:
01. Lasting: L’Oreal excellence is longer-lasting than L’Oreal casting; it lasts up to eight weeks.
02. Ammonia: Loreal casting is ammonia-free, but excellence has ammonia. ● Color Type: L’oreal casting is semi-permanent, and L’Oreal excellence is permanent.
03. Color Treatment: L’Oreal casting has a post-color treatment. On the other hand, L’Oreal’s excellence includes pre-color treatment.
04. Application: Because of its consistency, L’Oreal’s excellence is easier to apply to the L’Oreal casting.
05. Color Range: The color range of L’Oreal castings is limited than L’Oreal excellence.
06. Physical Condition: Generally, L’Oreal excellence comes in gel versions, and casting is cream.
07. Shades: L’Oreal excellence has 42 color shades, and casting has a little bit less than 30 shades.
08. Dream Blonde: L’Oreal casting is much better than excellence to achieve the user’s dream blonde color.
09. Covering Natural Hair: L’Oreal excellence is more effective than covering natural gray hair.
10. Ingredients: Loreal excellence chemical ingredients are Formula 1207240, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Alcohol, Laureth-12, Lauric Acid. On the other hand, Loreal casting contains Cetearyl Alcohol Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-6, Glycol Distearate, Toluene, Resorcinol, Iron Oxide, and others.
If you damage your hair because of bleaching, use L’Oreal casting for post dyeing treatment. It is a translucent gel dye solution. So for grey hair, it is a great option to gain luminous and shiny hair color. On the radar hand, L’Orealcasting is the more vibrant color.
Yes, a permanent hair dye ensures 100% grey hair coverage and long-lasting hair dye. It has Pro-Keratin, which makes long-lasting hair color and firm.
Loreal products have some undesirable chemicals which contain alcohol and other harsh elements responsible for dry hair. Rapid use of this element regularly damages hair, makes hair roots weak, and causes hair fall.
L’oreal brands are always known for their long-lasting color and natural tone. After applying loreal casting or excellence, you could enjoy your color up to 28 shampoo washes.
What are the Types of Hair Color?
There are mainly four types of hair color available:
01. Semi-Permanent: Also known as gloss, it could change the tone, darkening or lightening natural hair. It lets up to eight shampoo wash.
02. Demi-Permanent: It is a less permanent hair color that lasts up to two weeks only.
03. Temporary: Temporary hair color finished by successive washes.
04. Permanent: It is a long-lasting hair color option that lasts up to eight weeks.
How to use Loreal Excellence?
Here is a brief discussion about using loreal excellence:
01. Use a pre-treatment cream to cover highlights using your finger.
02. Divide your hair into several narrow parts and apply loreal excellence
03. Leave it for a maximum of 40 minutes.
Afterward and rinse, never forget to use conditioner. It is better to buy one shade more than your targeted shade for better color.
There is no considerable difference between these projects because L’Oreal Paris brands manufacture both. Both are permanent hair dyes and contain beat pigments.
Which one will you choose?
It is a little bit challenging, like selecting an iPhone from 12 and 12 pros Max. L’Orealcasting and L’Orealexcellence are both unique, and it’s your turn to choose one for you.