Are you tired of looking at your bleached red, copper, and orange hair and want to cancel it? You might have heard of L’Oreal ash blonde 8A and wondered if it can help you achieve your desired look.
This blog post will discuss using L’Oreal ash blonde 8A to cancel bleached red, copper, and orange hair.
1. Understanding the Color Wheel.
Before we use L’Oreal ash blonde 8A, let’s talk about the color wheel. A color wheel is a tool that helps you understand how colors work together. Opposite colors on the wheel cancel each other out, known as color correction.
Red cancels green, blue cancels orange, and purple cancels yellow. Since ash blonde is on the blue side of the color wheel, it can cancel out red, copper, and orange tones.
2. What is L’Oreal Ash Blonde 8A?
L’Oreal ash blonde 8A is a hair dye that contains blue and green pigments, making it suitable for canceling red, copper, and orange tones in bleached hair.
This shade is perfect for those who want a cool-toned, ashy blonde color.
3. How to Prepare Your Hair for Coloring.
Before coloring your hair, preparing it for the process is essential. Here are some tips on how to prepare your hair:
- Wait at least two weeks after bleaching your hair before applying any color.
- Do a strand test to determine how the color will turn out on your hair.
- Use a clarifying shampoo to remove any product buildup, and ensure your hair is clean and dry before coloring.
Step-by-Step Guide on Using L’Oreal Ash Blonde 8A to Cancel Bleached Red Copper and Orange Hair
Now that you understand the color wheel and how to prepare your hair let’s dive into the step-by-step guide on using L’Oreal ash blonde 8A to cancel bleached red, copper, and orange hair.
- Mix the hair dye according to the instructions on the package.
- Apply petroleum jelly around your hairline to prevent the dye from staining your skin.
- Divide your hair into sections and apply the dye from the roots to the ends.
- Leave the dye on for the recommended time, usually 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse the dye out thoroughly with cool water until the water runs clear.
- Apply a color-safe conditioner to your hair and leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing it.
Aftercare Tips for Maintaining Your New Hair Color
Now that you’ve achieved your desired hair color, it’s essential to maintain it properly. Here are some aftercare tips:
- Use a color-safe shampoo and conditioner to prevent your hair color from fading.
- Avoid hot showers and heat styling tools, as they can also cause your hair color to fade.
- Use a hair mask once a week to keep your hair moisturized and healthy.
- Avoid chlorine, as it can turn your hair green or yellow.
Using L’Oreal ash blonde 8A is an excellent option for canceling bleached red, copper, and orange hair. You can achieve the desired look by understanding the color wheel, preparing your hair, and following the step-by-step guide.
Remember to take care of your hair properly by using color-safe products and avoiding damaging factors to enjoy your new hair color for as long as possible.
In conclusion, canceling bleached red copper and orange hair with L’Oreal ash blonde 8A is achievable with the proper preparation and application technique.
Following the step-by-step guide and aftercare tips, you can maintain your new hair color and keep your hair looking healthy and beautiful. Always do a strand test and consult a professional if you have concerns about coloring your hair at home.